The RiverLevels widget provides an easy way to monitor the amount of water flowing in your favorite streams and rivers right from your Dashboard. The RiverLevels widget is of particular interest to whitewater kayakers and canoeists.
Once any United States Geological Survey (USGS) stream-gauge station is selected, it is automatically refreshed to always provide you with the latest graph of the water-level. As of version 1.2 you can choose between two graph styles: discharge in cubic feet per second (CFS) and water-height in feet.
This widget is Free software, licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3 or later.
- OS X – 10.4 “Tiger” or later
- Fix for image URL change in USGS site.
- New zip archive includes the ‘library’ directory missing in the 1.2 release.
- Fixed Leopard (10.5) compatability bug.
- Added the ability to choose Gauge Height (ft) in addition to discharge (CFS).
- Fixed graphs extending off bottom of widget
- Fixed invisibility of front refresh icon